Salary – £16,000 per annum + Commission
MarketMakers is an award winning telemarketing organisation known for winning the Times top 100 Best companies to work for in the UK four years running.
Due to our continued growth MarketMakers is actively seeking to recruit a number of telemarketing sales executives to work on a broad spectrum of exciting marketing campaigns.
Reporting to the team manager you will be part of a team responsible for delivering into multiple marketing campaigns for a number of organisations (SME – Large Businesses). This is a B2B opportunity which involves cold calling businesses to convert prospects into leads/ appointments.
- Cold calling businesses (Outbound B2B) to book appointments for a range of clients
- Updating and managing the company database and sending follow up emails to prospects
- Weekly Meetings to discuss personal development, targets, and achievements
- Attend client briefings to fully identify marketing campaigns, strategies and SLAs
- Acting as a point of contact for MarketMakers Clients
- Gaining Renewals from your Clients
- The opportunity to attend our award winning business school to enhance your skills and performance
The Successful Candidate:
The ideal candidates will have experience of working in a Business to Business/ B2B environment with exceptional telephone skills. You will be a highly tenacious and resilient individual with the ability to communicate at all levels and to work well within a team.
In return we offer an award winning training and development programme, exciting staff incentives and the opportunity for fast progression/ promotions.
From the minute you join the business you will be working towards progressing through our award winning 8-tier structure:
- Account Executive (Entry level – Renewal Bonus)
- Account Manager (Appointment Bonus & Renewal Bonus)
- Senior Account Manager (Salary Increase + Appointment Bonus & Renewal Bonus) –You also have the opportunity to enrol onto our Optimum training programme to fast track you into a Team Management position.
- Client Manager (Salary Increase + Appointment Bonus & Renewal Bonus)
- Client Director Tier 1 (Salary Increase + Appointment Bonus & Renewal Bonus)
- Client Director Tier 2 (Salary Increase + Appointment Bonus & Renewal Bonus)
- Client Director Tier 3 (Salary Increase + Appointment Bonus & Renewal Bonus)
- Client Director Tier 4 (Salary Increase + Appointment Bonus & Renewal Bonus)
This is a genuine opportunity to work with one of the UKs leading telemarketing organisations who truly believe that the people we employ are key to the growth and success of the organisation. This is not only evident in the way we reward our staff but clear from our award winning staff development programme.
Senior Account Director
As an ambassador for MarketMakers, embodying the values of the organization, the Account Director represents the client and leads the account team responsible for delivering the client’s objectives.
Reporting in to Client Services Director you will be responsible for:
- Managing the client relationship.
- Coordinating client projects and campaigns internally and externally.
- Working with the operations team to ensure first class delivery is achieved.
- Identifying new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Ideally a thorough understanding of outbound/inbound telemarketing campaigns with a demonstrable track record in growing client revenues in a contact centre environment.
- Demonstrable experience of developing a client account into a larger stream of business.
- Proven Business to Business (B2B) sales experience ideally within agency/ telemarketing/ call centre environments.
- Knowledge and understanding of Account Planning and Forecasting.
- Experience of managing Blue Chip scale accounts (High worth accounts).
- First class communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent exposure to MS Office (Excel is a MUST have).
- Full UK Driving license (The role is based in Portsmouth with occasional travel required).
- A great working environment which is easily accessible by car and public transport.
- A generous remuneration package including uncapped commissions.
- Ongoing training and support via our award winning Learning and Development team.
- Exciting incentives including trips overseas (These have included Las Vegas, Prague, Dubai and more!).
New Client Director (Field-based business development)
The successful New Client Director will need to be based in or around the Upper-Midlands area and must be prepared to travel up to 4 hours to visit clients.
Reporting to the Head of New Business the successful applicant will be responsible for selling Business to Business (B2B) telemarketing campaigns to a range of companies, SME through to large blue chip organisations.
This is 100% Field based with all leads coming from our specialist marketing team based in Portsmouth.
You will however be required to attend a monthly Sales meeting in our flagship offices on the South coast.
To be considered you will need the following:
- A Proven background in Field Sales
- Business to Business/ B2B Sales
- Ideally corporate sales experience as opposed to commercial (ideally a mixture of sectors)
- Experience of formulating proposals and presenting these to clients
- A demonstrable history of closing sales/ negotiating contracts
- Superior organisational skills/ time management
- Exceptional presentation skills
A background in selling Business to Business telemarketing solutions
- A full UK driving license and access to a vehicle
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of telemarketing and managing outbound lead generation campaigns (B2B or B2C)
- Proven team management/ leadership in a call centre/ contact centre telemarketing environment.
- Experience of coaching and training
- Ability to motivate , train and mentor the team
- Highly analytical with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to produce reports (Campaign performance)
The team consists of 6/8 high calibre B2B/B2C Telemarketers, who each work on a selection of their individual campaigns.
The position therefore has two main areas of responsibility (1) The team and (2) The clients, as outlined below:
- Motivating the team
- Coaching and supporting the team on telemarketing and achieving targets set
- Annual performance appraisals
- Monitoring and increasing productivity
- Developing the team through our 5-tier career path
- Conducting client meetings including:
- Briefing meetings at the start of a campaign
- Ad-hoc mid campaign check in meetings
- End of campaign review meetings
- Reporting to clients on a daily, weekly and monthly basis on the progress of their campaigns
- Liaising with our clients to ensure they are happy with the progress, and make any changes they want. This will include some creativity too.
- Negotiating renewed contracts with our clients on a monthly basis
- Advising our clients on their long term telemarketing strategy
Business Development Executive – B2B outbound telemarketing role
Competitive basic salary plus generous OTE bonus
Working within the MarketMakers’ marketing department – you will be responsible for generating face to face appointments for our field sales team.
You will be responsible for managing the diaries of our sales consultants across the UK. Working closely with both our Sales and Marketing Departments. Having good organisational skills and being quick to think on your feet is a must.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and in clear visibility to the Managing Director of MarketMakers with great opportunity for recognition and quick progression.
The Successful Candidate:
The right candidate will be required to hit the ground running, be a strong team player and a motivator of others around them. Therefore experience and success in a similar B2B appointment setting role is ideal.
Who would be suited to this role:
- B2B outbound telemarketing experience
- A top performer – competitive and focused
- Goal orientated and driven towards meeting and exceeding targets
- Should enjoy working in a close knit team and in a sales-driven environment
- Bright and self-motivated with very good written and spoken English.
- Excellent telephone manner and rapport building skills are absolutely essential.
A solid background in B2B appointment setting or similar is very much desired but not essential for the right person. If you can demonstrate an ambitious and hard-working attitude who wants an opportunity to join an award-winning company with excellent career progression potential, you may be considered.